Sat, Jun 9, 2012
Step-by-step instructions below to register your software after you have fully installed Raw Talent Guitar.
If you are installing for the first time, we recommend you follow along with the installation guide found in the box, which will walk you through the registration process. These step-by-step instructions are for users who have installed but now need to go back and register.
- Before you begin, plug in your Stealth Plug and make sure the green light on the cable is lit up.
- This means that you have successfully installed Raw Talent Guitar and it recognizes your Stealth Plug, though you may not have complete the registration process in full.
- Many users install Raw Talent, but accidentally skip over Part G (Step 9) from the installation guide.
- Go to your Start Menu -> All Programs and open AmpliTube X-Gear as a stand alone application.
- Click on the “Lock” icon on the lower left hand corner of your AmpliTube X-Gear screen to launch the registration process.
2) Hit next to continue as in the picture below.
3) After you input your X-Gear Serial ID…
…You’ll see a green check mark allowing you to press the “NEXT” button to proceed.
4) Please select “Request A New Authorization code and press the “NEXT” button.
Then select “Connect To The Internet Using This Computer,” and then press the “NEXT” button.
And finally select, “I don’t have or don’t remember my IK Multimedia User Account.
5) Once you receive your Digital ID to go along with your Serial Number…
You won’t be able to click “NEXT” until you click the Copy button and register online…
As in the images above and below.
DO NOT CLOSE THE AUTHORIZATION WIZARD AT THIS TIME.
6) Your browser window will open to the IK Multimedia Registration page on their Web site.
(NOTE: For Host Sequencer, you may enter other or unknown.)
And after you complete all required fields on the registration page on IK Multimedia’s Web site…
You’ll receive an authorization code which you should highlight with your mouse and then right click to select “copy”.
6) Now, go back to the Authorization Wizard, which you should have left open, and select “PASTE” to automatically input the Authorization code you just generated and retrieved from IK Multimedia’s Web site.
Select the “NEXT” button (not shown) after you have pasted the Authorization Code and verify that your confirmation screen matches below.
And now when you click the Lock Icon at the bottom of your AmpliTube X-Gear Screen…
Well, you remember, it’s that screen we started on, except now, clicking the Lock Icon will produce the AmpliTube Registration Confirmation Page.
When you are finished with this entire process, clicking on the “Lock” icon on the lower left hand side of your AmpliTube screen should bring up a pop-up window that looks like the picture below.
For extra assistance check our support page: http://rawtalentguitarsupport.wikia.com – this page has the information you need, including a table of contents including the following: